20-2133 St. Georges Avenue, Central Lonsdale, North Vancouver
Bright & spacious Central Lonsdale townhome
Bright and spacious top floor single level townhome in a sought after Central Lonsdale location. Offering 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and nearly 1,200 sq/ft of living space. The west facing living/dining room includes an upgraded gas fireplace, corner windows, and sliders to a 84 sq/ft deck, with lovely Lions and Grouse Mountain views, great for summer enjoyment and barbecuing. The family sized kitchen offers plenty of cupboard space, granite counters, and an adjacent eating area/flex space. Includes a large master bedroom with full 4 piece ensuite and private deck with included storage unit. Offering 2 side-by-side spaces in the secured underground parking. Located in the well regarded ‘Georgian Court’ complex, a small strata of 29 units with recent updates including newer parking membrane, fencing, and roof. Pets allowed with restrictions (1 pet < 44 lbs), rentals not allowed. Superb Central Lonsdale location, steps to Harry Jerome Rec Centre, Norseman Park, transit, and all Lonsdale amenities, yet with easy access across the North Shore and downtown via highway 1.
- No Opens scheduled. Contact us now via the form on this page to Book a Viewing
- Price: $799,000
- Address: 20-2133 St. Georges Avenue
- Building: Georgian Court
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Central Lonsdale
- Type: Townhouse
- Interior Area.: 1,171 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 1
- Age: 28 years
- MLS®: R2286520
- Roof Type: Asphalt
- Covered Parking: 2
- Parking Facilities: Garage underground
- Parking Access: Lane
- Heat: Baseboard electric, gas fireplace
- Fireplaces: 1
- Outdoor Areas: 2 decks
- View: Yes - Lions + Grouse Mountain
- Includes: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, window coverings, shed on master bedroom deck
- Maintenance Fee: $314.19 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Management, gardening, garbage pickup
- Gross Tax: $2510.37
- Tax Year: 2018
- Bylaw Restrictions: Pets allowed w/ restrictions (1 pet - the weight of any pet will not exceed 44 lbs) | Rentals not allowed
Disclaimer: All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All measurements and square footage are approximate.
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Think eclectic, vibrant, and changing!
The core of Central Lonsdale is shops and service filled, diverse, and changing quickly with numerous new real estate developments on the go, most centered around the new City Hall and Library.
Central Lonsdale runs from just below the highway at 24th Street, down to Keith Road, East to Moody Avenue, and West to Delbruck Avenue. Shops and restaurants start at 23rd Street along Lonsdale and go to just above Victoria Park. You will find everything from banks, pharmacies, grocery stores, doctors, dentists, fast food, restaurants, and more.Learn more