- List Price
- Sold on Apr 28, 2020
- 2,290 sq/ft
Grand Boulevard Charmer!
Charming Grand Boulevard home set on a sundrenched south facing lot. From the moment you enter through the iron gate, past the mature privacy hedge, you will realize this is a well-loved home and yard. Offering four bedrooms and three bathrooms including a bright, walk-out self-contained suite making for a great opportunity for a young family to get into this sought-after area, or for two family living with the suite ideal for in-laws. The main floor offers a cosy living room with large picture windows, coved ceilings, and a charming river-rock faced gas fireplace. The south facing kitchen includes tasteful white cabinets and stainless appliances, plus an adjacent bay-windowed dining room, and offers easy access to an oversized deck with peek-a-boo city views. Completing the main are two bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom. Down offers another bedroom and bathroom for main floor use, along with an additional flex room that could be incorporated into the self-contained suite, expanding it from one to two bedrooms. The home is well designed for indoor/outdoor living with a terrific front porch overlooking the private mature front yard garden, intimate backyard patios (including a private patio for the suite), and the large sundeck great for entertaining. Included is a large 20' x 10' outdoor greenhouse, and a separate workshop connected to a two-car carport. Set on a 50’ lot in the City of North Vancouver with lane access allowing for coach house potential! (confirm with CNV). Situated steps to Grand Boulevard, the Green Necklace greenway, and Sutherland Secondary; just a short walk to Queensbury Elementary; with easy access across the North Shore or downtown via highway 1; and close to Queensbury and Lonsdale shops and amenities.
- List Price [LP]: $1,498,000
- Last Updated: May 25, 2020, 9:21 a.m.
- Sale Price [SP]:
- Sale Date: April 28, 2020
- Off Market Date: April 28, 2020
- Address: 515 East 19th Street
- MLS® Number: R2452020
- Type: Single Family
- Style of Home: Rancher with basement
- Title: Freehold Nonstrata
- Age: 72 years
- Year Built: 1948
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Fireplaces: 1
- Floors: 2
- Int. Area: 2,290 sq/ft
- Main Floor: 903 sq/ft
- Below Main Floor Area: 1,387 sq/ft
- # of Kitchens: 2
- Suite: Legal 'family suite'
- Lot Size: 6,300 sq/ft
- Frontage: 50'
- Depth: 125.9'
- Gross Taxes: $4604.96
- Taxes Year: 2019
- Roof: Asphalt (approx 15 years old) | Carport roof + deck covering - 2012
- Heat: Forced air, electric baseboard
- Construction: Wood frame
- Included Items: 2 fridges, 2 stoves, 2 dishwashers, washer, dryer, window coverings
- Excluded Items: Laundry room fridge
- 20' x 10' plumbed and heated greenhouse
- Natural gas outlet on sundeck for barbecue
- Sundeck and suite added in 1993
- New windows - 2007
- Furnace replaced - 2006
- Permitted 'family suite' - Feb 1993
- View: Peek-a-boo city view from deck
- Outdoor Areas: Front porch, large sundeck, private patios
- Rear Yard Exposure: South
- Site Influences: Private setting, central location, schools nearby, shopping nearby, recreation nearby
- Parking Type: Double carport
- Parking Spaces - Total: 2
- Parking Spaces - Covered: 2
- Parking Access: Lane
|Main||Living Room||15'4 × 12'11
|Main||Dining Room||9'9 × 9'5
|Main||Kitchen||9'10 × 9'4
|Main||Master Bedroom||13'7 × 11'1
|Main||Bedroom||9'11 × 9'10
|Main||Foyer||5'9 × 5'4
|Below||Recreation Room||20'4 × 10'6
|Below||Bedroom||13'9 × 10'4
|Below||Utility Room||23'3 × 11'2
|Below||Kitchen||11'9 × 11'7
|Below||Dining Room||8'11 × 6'8
|Below||Living Room||15'3 × 10'5
|Below||Bedroom||10'10 × 9'5
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
There are 7 other houses for sale in Grand Boulevard, North Vancouver.
- 7 + den
- 4,377 sq/ft
- 6 + den
- 3,010 sq/ft
There have been 65 houses reported sold in Grand Boulevard, North Vancouver in the last two years.
Most Recent Sales
Listing information last updated on May 29, 2020 a 10:00 PM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.