- 866 sq/ft
Top floor 2 Bdrm in the heart of Lower Lonsdale.
Top floor 2 Bedroom in the heart of Lower Lonsdale. This northeast corner suite is set on the quiet side of the building and offers 866 sq/ft with spacious rooms and a practical traditional floor plan. The home has been freshly painted and is ready to move-in and enjoy, or update to your tastes. Featuring a large dining & living room with sliders to a covered balcony. The kitchen offers timeless white cabinets and appliances. The two bedrooms are both ample sized and are well separated, ideal for a young family or guests. Completing the suite is a 4-piece bathroom, and plenty of in-suite storage (including a large front hall closet plus separate pantry closet). Includes 1 secure parking stall & storage locker. Located in ‘Mckinnon House’, with an elevator replacement project to be completed this year (paid for by the seller), and additional updates including flat roof - 2006, plumbing updates – 1997 & 2010, and balcony deck upgrades – 2021. Two cats or 1 dog permitted, rentals limited to 5. Set in a terrific central location steps to all Lower Lonsdale amenities including Waterfront Park and the Spirit Trail, the Shipyards, Lonsdale Quay Market, the Brewery District, transit (Seabus + new RapidBus line), and neighbourhood shops and restaurants.
- List Price [LP]: $579,000
- Last Updated: Jan. 20, 2022, 8:43 a.m.
- Address: 335 340 West 3rd Street
- MLS® Number: R2642256
- Type: Apartment
- Style of Home: Corner unit
- Title: Freehold Strata
- Age: 47 years
- Year Built: 1975
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Fireplaces: 0
- Floors: 1
- Int. Area: 866 sq/ft
- Main Floor: 866 sq/ft
- # of Kitchens: 1
- Gross Taxes: $1488.37
- Taxes Year: 2021
- Maintenance Fee: $527.03 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Management, heat, hot water, gardening, garbage pickup
- Roof: Torch-on, other
- Heat: Baseboard hot water
- Construction: Frame - wood
- Included Items: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, window coverings
- freshly painted 2022
- new elevator 2022 (paid for by current owner)
- Outdoor Areas: Balcony
- Site Influences: Central location, shopping nearby, recreation nearby, ski hill nearby, marina nearby
- Amenities: Shared laundry, elevator
- Parking Type: Garage underbuilding
- Parking Spaces - Total: 1
- Parking Spaces - Covered: 1
- Parking Access: Front
- Locker: Yes
|Main||Living Room||17'0 × 13'2
|Main||Dining Room||8'11 × 8'1
|Main||Kitchen||7'6 × 6'4
|Main||Primary Bedroom||13'6 × 10'6
|Main||Bedroom||15'3 × 8'10
|Main||Bathroom||8'1 × 4'11
|Main||Foyer||6'3 × 5'11
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
- MLS® Listings: 1
- Units in development: 42
- Construction: Wood frame
- Bylaw Restrictions:
- Pets allowed with restrictions (up to 2 domestic cats; up to 1 dog; or 1 cat and 1 dog)
- Rentals allowed with restrictions (limited to 5)
There are 33 other condos for sale in Lower Lonsdale, North Vancouver.
- 595 sq/ft
- 873 sq/ft
There have been 886 condos reported sold in Lower Lonsdale, North Vancouver in the last two years.
Most Recent Sales
Listing information last updated on January 27, 2022 a 04:00 PM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.