102-156 West 21st Street, Central Lonsdale, North Vancouver
Bright and Spacious 2-bedroom corner unit in convenient Central Lonsdale
Bright and spacious 2-bedroom corner home located in a convenient Central Lonsdale location. Featuring a fully updated galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances and crisp white cabinets, new laminate flooring throughout, and a large open plan living and dining room. Sliding doors open up to a private west facing balcony, great for entertaining and enjoying the summer sunset skies. Recent building updates include roof (2008), piping (2012), and fire system upgrade (2014) – note, further updates upcoming. One parking and one storage locker included. Pets with restrictions, rentals not allowed. Steps to all Central Lonsdale amenities, including the recently approved plans for the Harry Jerome development lands and recreation centre, and quick access to transit and the Upper Levels highway.
- No Opens scheduled. Contact us now via the form on this page to Book a Viewing
- Price: $528,000
- Address: 102-156 West 21st Street
- Building: Oceanview
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Central Lonsdale
- Type: Apartment
- Interior Area.: 871 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Floors: 1
- Age: 37 years
- Year of Reno: 2015
- MLS®: R2234694
- features: Shared Laundry (approved for units)
- updates : Fully Update Kitchen (2015/2016) // Laminate Flooring (2015)
- Roof Type: Tar & Gravel (10 years)
- Covered Parking: 1
- Parking Facilities: Secure Underground Parking
- Parking Access: Front
- Heat: Radiant Baseboard
- Outdoor Areas: Balcony
- Includes: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, window coverings.
- Maintenance Fee: $490.42 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Management, heat, hot water, garbage, gardening, caretaker.
- Gross Tax: $1238.28
- Tax Year: 2017
Building Details - Oceanview
Oceanview, Central Lonsdale
156 W 21st Street, North Vancouver
- MLS® Listings: 0
- Units in development: 26
- Storeys: 3
- Construction: Wood frame
- Bylaw Restrictions:
- Rentals Not Allowed
- Pets Allowed with Restrictions (1 cat or 1 dog)
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Think eclectic, vibrant, and changing!
The core of Central Lonsdale is shops and service filled, diverse, and changing quickly with numerous new real estate developments on the go, most centered around the new City Hall and Library.
Central Lonsdale runs from just below the highway at 24th Street, down to Keith Road, East to Moody Avenue, and West to Delbruck Avenue. Shops and restaurants start at 23rd Street along Lonsdale and go to just above Victoria Park. You will find everything from banks, pharmacies, grocery stores, doctors, dentists, fast food, restaurants, and more.Learn more
|Floorplan - 102-156 West 21st Street|