528 East 11th Street, Grand Boulevard, North Vancouver
Best value new home in the Boulevard for this quality! Must See inside!!
It is our pleasure to offer this custom built 5,100 square foot seven bedroom, eight bathroom house in a superb Grand Boulevard location.
Entering you are immediately aware of the quality of construction and attention to detail presented by experienced builder "Coordinated Construction". Custom finishes underscore the ease and comfort of the design as the rooms flow gently from one to another lending itself to both family life and entertaining.
The covered porch entry leads to a bright main floor, highlighted by 10’ ceilings, overheight doors, and custom quality Euroline windows. Spacious rooms throughout include the welcoming and bright formal living room, a private office/guest room with 3 piece ensuite, and a large mud room/laundry room with lots of built-in storage. Enjoy home cooked meals in the gourmet chef’s kitchen with large centre island, gleaming Caesarstone counters, top of the line appliances, and an additional wok-kitchen. The adjacent eating area and family room offer a great open plan for family use and includes custom built cabinets, linear gas burning fireplace, and French doors to a covered patio and a level grassed backyard.
The second story features 4 generous sized bedrooms each with their own ensuite including a spacious master suite with vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet, spa-like ensuite, and pee-a-boo city views thru an abundance of windows.
The basement includes a two bedroom legal self-contained suite, plus a large recreation room/media room with wet bar, full bathroom, and a wine cellar for main floor use.
The home is situated on a level 50’ x 147’ lot on a low traffic street offering a three car garage with lane access plus a parking pad and is a short distance to Boulevard Park, Queensbury Elementary, Sutherland Secondary, and close to all Lonsdale amenities.
This property offers high-quality construction and outstanding features and finishes and should not be missed!
- No Opens scheduled. Contact us now via the form on this page to Book a Viewing
- Price: $2,559,800
- Address: 528 East 11th Street
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Grand Boulevard
- Type: Single Family
- Interior Area.: 5,104 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 8
- Floors: 3
- Frontage: 50'
- Depth: 146.84'
- Lot Size: 7,350 sq/ft
- MLS®: R2288029
- features: 10’ ceilings on the main | 7 zone radiant in-floor heat, heat recovery • system, and air conditioning | Solid 8’ doors (1.5” thick) on main & top floor | Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances & large centre island | Wok kitchen with oven, cooktop, dishwasher, and pantry storage | Flexible plan den/main floor bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet | Main floor laundry/mud room with wall-to-ceiling storage and exterior access | Multi room in-ceiling speakers | 9’ ceilings on the top floor | Spacious 18’6 x 15’6 master bedroom with partial city views | Spa-like master ensuite with soaker tub, his-and-her sinks, and steam shower | Top floor bedrooms include their own ensuite | 2 bedroom legal suite down | Exterior access to basement recreation room | Wine room with roughed-in wiring & piping for cooling system | Large rec/media room pre-wired for entertainment system | Alarm and 4 zone video surveillance system | In-ground irrigation system | Level grassed backyard | 3 car garage off lane + concrete parking pad | EnerGuide rating: 80 | Aviva 2-5-10 New Home Warranty
- Roof Type: Asphalt
- Covered Parking: 3
- Parking Facilities: Three car garage, parking pad
- Parking Access: Lane
- Heat: Radiant in-floor heat, heat recovery system, A/C
- Fireplaces: 2
- Outdoor Areas: Covered patio, grassed backyard
- View: Yes, partial city view from master bedroom
- Includes: Main Kitchen: 48” Subzero fridge, 36” Wolf 6 burner gas cooktop, Wolf wall oven , Asko dishwasher | Wok Kitchen: Wolf 4 burner gas cooktop, Fulgor oven, Asko dishwasher | Other Included Items: Beverage fridge: kitchen + recreation room, Samsung washer/dryer, Built-in Vacuum + attachments | Suite: Samsung appliance package: stove, fridge, and full size washer/dryer, Asko dishwasher
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Can you guess what this area is named after?
The Boulevard is this areas 'Central Park', running for 12 blocks from East 19th Street to East Keith Road. If that's not enough park space, there is also the Boulevard Park, with its full size soccer pitch, bocce courts, tennis courts, and city views.
Brooksbank Elementary and Sutherland Secondary Schools are just a short walk from most Boulevard homes. Close to Central and Lowers Lonsdale and Lynn Valley amenities, Park and Tilford Shopping Centre, and just minutes to downtown along highway 1 and the Iron Workers Memorial Bridge.Learn more
|Brochure - 528 East 11th Street|