- List Price
- Sold on Oct 31, 2012
- 590 sq/ft
Spacious 1 bedroom in the 'Time East' Building
Spacious 1 bedroom in the desirable 'Time East' building. Offering an open plan layout including kitchen with granite counters, gas stove and built-in desk, dining room, and a bright living room with gas burning fireplace and sliders to an East facing balcony with ocean views. Includes 1 secure parking space and storage locker. Terrific location just steps to all amenities including Lonsdale Quay (and the SeaBus), John Braithwaite Community Centre, coffee shops, restaurants, and more.
- List Price [LP]: $369,900
- Last Updated: April 28, 2018, 12:25 p.m.
- Sale Date: Oct. 31, 2012
- Address: 1109-155 W 1st Street
- MLS® Number: V976433
- Type: Apartment
- Age: 8 years
- Bedrooms: 1
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Fireplaces: 1
- Floors: 1
- Int. Area: 590 sq/ft
- Gross Taxes: $1588.00
- Taxes Year: 2012
- Maintenance Fee: $236.00 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Management, heat, hot water, gas, garbage pickup, gardening, caretaker
- Roof: Tar and Gravel
- Heat: Baseboard - hot water
- Included Items: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave, all window coverings
- View: Yes
- Outdoor Areas: Balcony
- Parking Type: Garage underbuilding
- Parking Spaces - Total: 1.0
- Bylaw Restrictions: Rentals allowed w/ restrictions | Pets allowed w/ restrictions - limit 1 pet
- MLS® Listings: 0
- Units in development: 265
- Developer: Grosvenor
- Construction: Concrete
- Bylaw Restrictions:
- Rentals allowed with restrictions (No owner will rent or lease a Strata Lot to a tenant for a duration of less than 12 consecutive months)
- Pets allowed with restrictions (one dog or one cat)
- Smoking restrictions
There are 34 other condos for sale in Lower Lonsdale, North Vancouver.
- 595 sq/ft
- 873 sq/ft
There have been 886 condos reported sold in Lower Lonsdale, North Vancouver in the last two years.
Most Recent Sales
Listing information last updated on January 27, 2022 a 03:00 PM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.