- List Price
- Sold on May 14, 2018
- 1,151 sq/ft
Foxwood Hills 3 bedroom end-unit townhome
Well maintained and updated 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom end unit townhome in sought after Foxwood Hills. Featuring a bright main floor with an updated partially open kitchen that includes rich wood cabinets, quartz counters, and stainless appliances. Included is an open plan dining/living room with wood burning fireplace, room for a kids play area, and sliders to a private 215 sq/ft patio with garden, storage area, and plenty of room for a barbeque + eating area. Upstairs includes three ample sized bedrooms, a renovated full bathroom, and laundry. Pets allowed (one dog or one cat), and maximum 5 rentals (must have lived in the complex for two years prior to obtaining rental approval). Includes one parking space. Terrific family friendly complex conveniently located steps to Mosquito Creek and Heywood Parks, near all Marine Drive amenities, and close to Westview Elementary & Carson Graham Secondary.
- List Price [LP]: $819,000
- Last Updated: Sept. 14, 2019, 12:43 p.m.
- Sale Price [SP]:
- Sale Date: May 14, 2018
- Address: 43-900 West 17th Street
- MLS® Number: R2267266
- Type: Townhouse
- Age: 32 years
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 1.5
- Fireplaces: 1 - wood
- Floors: 2
- Int. Area: 1,151 sq/ft
- Gross Taxes: $2249.98
- Taxes Year: 2017
- Maintenance Fee: $409.78 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Caretaker, management, gardening, garbage pickup
- Heat: Baseboard electric
- Included Items: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, window coverings
- Excluded Items: Microwave
- Outdoor Areas: Patio
- Parking Type: Garage underbuilding (open)
- Parking Spaces - Total: 1
- Parking Access: Front
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
- MLS® Listings: 0
- Units in development: 52
- Construction: Wood frame
- Bylaw Restrictions:
- Pets allowed with restrictions (one dog or one cat)
- 5 rentals allowed (must have lived in the complex for two years prior to obtaining rental approval)
There are 3 other townhomes for sale in Mosquito Creek, North Vancouver.
- 1,663 sq/ft
- 996 sq/ft
There have been 0 townhomes reported sold in Mosquito Creek, North Vancouver this month.
Listing information last updated on December 14, 2019 a 02:20 AM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.