1203-114 West Keith Road, Lower Lonsdale, North Vancouver
Updated City View 2 bedroom Suite in ‘Ashby House’
Spacious, bright, and updated apartment in the sought after and rarely available ‘Ashby House’ on Victoria Park. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, nearly 1,000 sq/ft suite is located on the southwest corner with expansive views of Downtown Vancouver, the inner harbour, Lions Gate Bridge, and the North Shore mountains. Offering a generous sized, open plan living/dining room with engineered hardwood floors, built-in cabinets with desk, and sliders to a 230 sq/ft wrap-around covered balcony. The galley kitchen includes granite counters, wood cabinets, and stainless appliances. The master bedroom features a 3 piece ensuite; while the second bedroom is an ample size, great for kids, an office, or as a guest room with built-in murphy bed. In-suite laundry, storage locker, and 1 parking stall in the secured underground parking. Building amenities include a well-equipped gym, party room with pool table and shuffle board, and bike storage. Pets allowed [1 small dog (<20lbs) or 2 cats]. Rentals not allowed. Situated right across the street from beautiful Victoria Park, offering terrific privacy and separation from surrounding buildings. Walking distance to Queen Mary Elementary and Carson Graham Secondary, steps to transit, and close to all Lonsdale amenities.
- Price: $950,000
- Address: 1203-114 West Keith Road
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Lower Lonsdale
- Type: Apartment
- Interior Area.: 958 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Age: 43 years
- MLS®: R2194728
- Covered Parking: 1
- Parking Facilities: Garage under building
- Parking Access: Front
- Heat: Baseboard hot water
- Outdoor Areas: Covered balcony
- View: Yes, panoramic city, ocean, and sunset views
- Includes: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, window coverings, murphy bed
- Excludes: Bookcase in second bedroom
- Maintenance Fee: $520.67 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Management, Garbage Pickup, Gardening, Heat, Hot Water, Recreation Facility, Cable/Satellite
- Gross Tax: $2430.14
- Tax Year: 2016
- Bylaw Restrictions: Rentals not allowed | Pets allowed with restrictions (see bylaws. one of the following categories of pets: one dog to a maximum of 20 lbs, or two domestic cats).
Disclaimer: All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All measurements and square footage are approximate.
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Lower Lonsdale is the place to sample urban life on the Shore without the hustle and bustle of downtown (but still only a 15 minute Seabus ride away).
Lower Lonsdale has become the centre of increased density on the North Shore, changing dramatically in the last 10 years. Don't want a car? This area is the most walkable on the North Shore. All amenities are at your doorstep including an IGA, a couple Starbucks, a movie Theatre, 5 pin bowling, and more.Learn more