703-114 West Keith Road, Central Lonsdale, North Vancouver
Sought after southwest corner suite in the ‘Ashby House’
Sought after southwest corner suite in the popular ‘Ashby House’ on Victoria Park. This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom updated home offers nearly 1,000 sq/ft of living space with a bright outlook featuring beautiful park, city, harbour, and sunset views. The highlight of the space is a generous sized open plan living/dining room with updated floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, and sliders to a 234 sq/ft wrap-around balcony. The kitchen was renovated in 2010 and still shows like new with Douglas Fir cabinets, granite counters, and cork flooring. The bathrooms were updated in 2017 with white shaker cabinets, quartz counters, and under mount Kohler sinks. Includes in-suite laundry, a storage locker, and 1 parking stall in the secured underground parking. Building amenities include a well-equipped gym, party room with pool table and shuffle board, and bike storage. The Ashby House is a no smoking building. Pets are allowed [1 small dog (<20lbs) or 2 cats]. No rentals. Located in a convenient central location steps to transit, Queen Mary Elementary, and all Lonsdale amenities.
- No Opens scheduled. Contact us now via the form on this page to Book a Viewing
- Price: $865,000
- Address: 703-114 West Keith Road
- Building: Ashby House
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Central Lonsdale
- Type: Apartment/Condo
- Interior Area.: 958 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Age: 44 years
- MLS®: R2254116
- Covered Parking: #23
- Parking Facilities: Garage under building
- Parking Access: Front
- Heat: Baseboard hot water
- Outdoor Areas: Wrap around covered balcony
- View: Downtown, Harbour, Lions Gate Bridge, Grouse Mountain, and Sunsets
- Includes: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, window coverings, garage door remote
- Excludes: Dining room light fixture
- Maintenance Fee: $520.67 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Management, Garbage Pickup, Gardening, Heat, Hot Water, Recreation Facility, Cable/Satellite
- Gross Tax: $2249.98
- Tax Year: 2017
- Bylaw Restrictions: Rentals not allowed | Pets allowed with restrictions (see bylaws. one of the following categories of pets: one dog to a maximum of 20 lbs, or two domestic cats) | No smoking
Disclaimer: All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All measurements and square footage are approximate.
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Think eclectic, vibrant, and changing!
The core of Central Lonsdale is shops and service filled, diverse, and changing quickly with numerous new real estate developments on the go, most centered around the new City Hall and Library.
Central Lonsdale runs from just below the highway at 24th Street, down to Keith Road, East to Moody Avenue, and West to Delbruck Avenue. Shops and restaurants start at 23rd Street along Lonsdale and go to just above Victoria Park. You will find everything from banks, pharmacies, grocery stores, doctors, dentists, fast food, restaurants, and more.Learn more