- 1,623 sq/ft
Great opportunity in a superb Boulevard location!
Great opportunity in a superb Grand Boulevard location! This one owner home is being offered for sale for the first time ever, and is ready for the next family to move in and enjoy, renovate, add a coach house, or rebuild your dream home. Featuring a one of a kind split-level design, highlighted by a beautiful wood lined vaulted ceiling living room with grand floor-to-ceiling gas burning fireplace. Completing the main is a bright south facing kitchen and adjacent eating area. There is a four-piece bathroom and two bedrooms upstairs, previously three, which could be easily converted back if desired. Downstairs offers a cosy family room with gas fireplace, laundry room, two-piece bathroom, great mechanical room storage, and an enclosed patio/additional storage area. Situated on a gently sloping, north/south oriented corner lot with lane access offering terrific coach house potential! (confirm with CNV). Offers three off street parking including a garage and an open parking pad. Great outdoor spaces for your family including a fenced & grassed backyard; and front and back patios. Located on a low traffic street steps to Grand Boulevard and the Green Necklace greenway, just a short walk to Queensbury Elementary and Sutherland Secondary, with easy access across the North Shore or downtown via highway 1, and close to Queensbury and Lonsdale shops and amenities.
- List Price [LP]: $1,488,000
- Last Updated: March 24, 2020, 1:52 p.m.
- Address: 502 East 18th Street
- MLS® Number: R2447255
- Type: Single Family
- Style of Home: Split level
- Title: Freehold NonStrata
- Age: 71 years
- Year Built: 1949
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 1.5
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Fireplaces: 2
- Floors: 2
- Int. Area: 1,623 sq/ft
- Main Floor: 542 sq/ft
- Above Main Floor Area: 576 sq/ft
- Basement Floor Area: 505 sq/ft
- # of Kitchens: 1
- Lot Size: 6,300 sq/ft
- Frontage: 50'
- Depth: 125.9'
- Gross Taxes: $4686.05
- Taxes Year: 2019
- Roof: Asphalt
- Heat: Hot water, gas fireplaces
- Construction: Wood frame
- Included Items: Fridge, counter top stove, built-in oven, dishwasher, freezer, washer, dryer, window coverings, security system, garage door remotes, TV bracket
- Excluded Items: TV in kitchen, Eating area light fixture
- Outdoor Areas: Front and back patios, enclosed patio, fenced backyard
- Rear Yard Exposure: North
- Site Influences: Central location, schools nearby, shopping nearby, parks nearby, ski hill nearby
- Parking Type: Double garage, open parking pad
- Parking Spaces - Total: 3
- Parking Spaces - Covered: 1
- Parking Access: Lane
|Main||Living Room||17'3 × 13'0
|Main||Dining Room||9'1 × 5'6
|Main||Kitchen||12'6 × 10'5
|Main||Foyer||7'7 × 4'10
|Above||Master Bedroom||20'6 × 9'9
|Above||Bedroom||12'3 × 9'8
|Below||Family Room||14'0 × 13'8
|Below||Laundry Room||12'1 × 8'9
|Below||Mechanical Room||12'11 × 9'11
|Below||Enclosed Patio||12'2 × 8'0
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
There are 7 other houses for sale in Grand Boulevard, North Vancouver.
- 3,345 sq/ft
- 6 + den
- 4,764 sq/ft
There have been 71 houses reported sold in Grand Boulevard, North Vancouver in the last two years.
Most Recent Sales
Listing information last updated on March 28, 2020 a 01:00 AM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.