2730 Eastern Avenue, Upper Lonsdale, North Vancouver
Standout ‘Vancouver Special’
Standout ‘Vancouver Special’ in a convenient Upper Lonsdale city view location. This two level well maintained and updated home offers 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and over 2,700 sq/ft including a self-contained suite! The open plan living/dining room features an elegant gas fireplace, true maple hardwood floors (through-out the majority of the main), and sliders to an intimate front balcony with city views. The updated kitchen includes tasteful wood cabinets, plenty of cupboard space, conveniently hidden washer/dryer, attached eating area, and access to a 300 sq/ft deck. Completing the main are three bedrooms and two bathrooms including a spacious master suite with a wall-to-wall closet, a walk-in closet, and a 2 piece ensuite (could incorporate the walk-in closet to expand the ensuite if desired). The above ground lower level offers a flexible plan, currently configured as a 2 bedroom self-contained suite with separate laundry rented for over $1,600 per month, with potential to convert to a 1 bedroom suite and retain a room for the main floor's use. Situated on a low maintenance 33’ x 144’ lot with a fenced backyard, a great dry storage room, and lane access to a two car garage. Convenient central location steps to all Upper Lonsdale amenities including Queensdale Market & Starbucks, close to schools, and public transit. Open Postponed!
- No Opens scheduled. Contact us now via the form on this page to Book a Viewing
- Price: $1,399,500
- Address: 2730 Eastern Avenue
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Upper Lonsdale
- Type: Single Family
- Interior Area.: 2,771 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Floors: 2
- Frontage: 33'
- Depth: 144.4'
- Lot Size: 4,768 sq/ft
- Age: 47 years
- MLS®: R2335360
- features: Self-contained 2 bedroom suite
- updates : Windows and sliding doors replaced - 2011 | Main floor gas fireplace insert - 2015 | Maple hardwood floors installed - 2009 | Kitchen updated - 2005 | New Appliances: upstairs fridge and dishwasher, down washer/dryer - 2017 : upstairs washer/dryer - 2016 | Hot water tank - 2014 | Suite: new floors and bathroom upgrades - 2011 | High efficiency furnace - 2007
- Covered Parking: 2
- Parking Facilities: Double garage
- Parking Access: Lane
- Heat: Forced air
- Fireplaces: 2
- Outdoor Areas: 86 sq/ft front balcony, 313 sq/ft back deck
- View: Yes, downtown Vancouver
- Includes: 2 fridges, 2 stoves, 2 dishwashers, microwave, 2 washers/dryers, all window coverings (custom roller blinds and drapes in dining/living room)
- Gross Tax: $4334.14
- Tax Year: 2018
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Upper Lonsdale, a name both descriptive and informative. Drive up Lonsdale past highway 1 and you will get to Upper Lonsdale, stretching from above the highway (25th street) to just above the top of the hill.
Many things are a short distance away, with Queensdale Market, Queens Cross Public House, 7-11, Starbucks, North Van recreation centre and more along Lonsdale.Learn more
|Floorplan - 2730 Eastern Avenue, North Vancouver|