- 2 + den
- 1,123 sq/ft
Stunning Penthouse in Destiny at Raven Woods
Complete privacy and forever greenbelt views in this stunning 2-bedroom & den penthouse at Destiny in Raven Woods. Offering 1123 sqft of living space and highlighted by 14' vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and 320 sqft of covered balcony, this west coast inspired home is built for entertainers and those who cherish the outdoors. A bright open plan layout features a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, large centre island, and tons of cupboard space (and dual-zone wine fridge!!). The adjacent living and dining room feature a gas fireplace unique to penthouse homes, bookended by two bedrooms offering great separation, including a large master with 4-pc spa like ensuite. Entertain and BBQ year round on the large balcony with gas hook-up while spotting deer and birds in Roche Point Park. Convenient side by side parking stalls, two storage lockers, and a stunning exercise centre are added bonuses! Rentals allowed! This home is great for downsizers and young growing families alike - bring your pets to the friendly community at Raven Woods; just a short drive to all the outdoor activities at Cates Park, Deep Cove, and Mount Seymour recreation area.
- List Price [LP]: $878,000
- Last Updated: Feb. 14, 2020, 9:35 a.m.
- Address: 514 3606 Aldercrest Drive
- MLS® Number: R2434361
- Type: Apartment
- Style of Home: 1-Level Penthouse
- Title: Pre-Paid Leasehold
- Age: 8 years
- Year Built: 2012
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Dens: 1
- Fireplaces: 1 | Natural Gas
- Floors: 1
- Int. Area: 1,123 sq/ft
- Main Floor: 1,123 sq/ft
- # of Rooms: 6
- # of Kitchens: 1
- Gross Taxes: $3567.29
- Taxes Year: 2018
- Maintenance Fee: $415.86 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Caretaker, Garbage Pickup, Gardening, Gas, Hot Water, Recreation Facility, Snow Removal
- Roof: Asphalt
- Heat: Electric Baseboard | Gas Fireplace
- Included Items: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, wine fridge, microwave, clothes washer/dryer, all drapes/window coverings.
- Excluded Items: None
- View: Private Greenbelt
- Outdoor Areas: 320 Sq/ft Balcony
- Site Influences: Private treed outlook
- Amenities: Fitness facility
- Parking Type: Underground Parkade
- Parking Spaces - Total: 2 Side-by-Side
- Parking Spaces - Covered: 2
- Parking Access: Front
- Bylaw Restrictions: Rentals Allowed (90 Days Minimum) | Pets Allowed (2 Dogs, 2 Cats, or one of each)
|Main||Living Room||16'6 × 15'8
|Main||Dining Room||16'6 × 6'3
|Main||Kitchen||13'7 × 9'2
|Main||Master Bedroom||12'0 × 10'9
|Main||Bedroom||10'4 × 9'4
|Main||Den||7'5 × 7'0
|Main||Foyer||7'5 × 4'10
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
- MLS® Listings: 2
- Units in development: 103
- Developer: Takaya Developments
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Bylaw Restrictions:
- Pets allowed with restrictions (2 small dogs, 2 cats or 1 of each)
- Rentals allowed with restrictions (90 Days Minimum)
There are 17 other condos for sale in Roche Point, North Vancouver.
- 1,134 sq/ft
- 1,081 sq/ft
There have been 4 condos reported sold in Roche Point, North Vancouver this month.
Listing information last updated on February 17, 2020 a 02:00 PM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.