- List Price
- Sold on Apr 30, 2022
- 2 + den
- 1,494 sq/ft
PARKSIDE townhome at ‘Green on Queensbury’
Beautiful PARKSIDE townhome at Green on Queensbury. This bright, south facing home features a private entrance, attached 2 CAR GARAGE, 2 outdoor spaces, overheight ceilings, luxury finishes, EV charging & AC! Offering 2 bedrooms + den, 3 bathrooms and nearly 1,500 sq.ft plus an additional 350 sq/ft of outdoor space overlooking Moodyville park. This 2-level home offers spacious living with a terrific layout with quality finishes that still show like new. The open plan kitchen offers integrated Fisher Paykel appliances (including a gas cooktop), built-in wine rack, and peninsula with bar stool seating. The adjacent dining and living rooms offer great natural light; with access to the spacious 243 sq/ft patio that includes gas hookup and hose bib. Completing the main is a den, 3-piece bathroom, and direct access to your own gated 2 car garage with EV outlet and terrific added storage space. The upper level offers two spacious bedrooms including the primary with spa-like 5-piece ensuite and a private balcony overlooking the park. The second bedroom is also an ample size and includes a walk-in closet and a bright south facing outlook. Completing the upper level is a third bathroom, in-suite laundry, and access to the terrific building amenities including fully equipped fitness facility; indoor social lounge; outdoor patio; furnished guest suite; and vehicle, bike, and pet wash areas. Pets and rentals allowed. Strata fees include heating, cooling & gas. Offers a flexible layout that can easily be converted to 3 bedrooms + den as your family needs arise. Awesome location in the revitalized Moodyville area, backing onto the new Moodyville Park with pump track, playground area, and multi-use sports court. Walking distance to Queensbury amenities; on the new RapidBus line; and with easy access along the Spirit Trail to Lower Lonsdale amenities including the Brewery District, the Shipyards, Lonsdale Quay Market, Seabus, and all neighbourhood shops and restaurants.
- List Price [LP]: $1,598,000
- Last Updated: May 9, 2022, 8:51 a.m.
- Sale Price [SP]:
- Sale Date: April 30, 2022
- Off Market Date: April 30, 2022
- Address: TH109 707 East 3rd Street
- MLS® Number: R2679616
- Type: Townhouse
- Style of Home: 2 storey
- Title: Freehold Strata
- Age: 3 years
- Year Built: 2019
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Dens: 1
- Fireplaces: 0
- Floors: 2
- Int. Area: 1,494 sq/ft
- Main Floor: 723 sq/ft
- Above Main Floor Area: 771 sq/ft
- # of Kitchens: 1
- Gross Taxes: $4147.00
- Taxes Year: 2021
- Maintenance Fee: $633.04 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Management, gas, hot water, heat/air conditioning, gardening, garbage pickup, recreation facility
- Heat: Radiant hot water - 'State of the art, room controlled Jaga heating and cooling system'
- Construction: Frame - wood
- Included Items: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, window coverings
- Outdoor Areas: Patio, private balcony off the primary bedroom
- Site Influences: Central location, shopping nearby, recreation nearby, ski hill nearby
- Amenities: In-suite laundry, elevator, guest suite, gym, A/C
- Parking Type: Attached double garage
- Parking Spaces - Total: 2
- Parking Spaces - Covered: 2
- Parking Access: Side
|Main||Kitchen||13'11 × 10'3
|Main||Dining Room||12'3 × 9'10
|Main||Living Room||16'8 × 11'3
|Main||Den||8'2 × 7'5
|Main||Storage||4'0 × 3'4
|Main||Patio||20'8 × 18'10
|Main||Garage||22'3 × 21'11
|Above||Primary Bedroom||13'2 × 11'6
|Above||Ensuite||13'3 × 8'10
|Above||Bedroom||13'10 × 9'4
|Above||WIC||5'11 × 5'6
|Above||Bathroom||7'8 × 7'2
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
- MLS® Listings: 0
- Units in development: 164
- Developer: Qualex-Landmark
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Bylaw Restrictions:
- Pets allowed with restrictions - dogs or cats provided that the total number of dogs and cats does not exceed two.
- Rentals allowed (no short-term accommodation)
There are 2 other townhomes for sale in Queensbury, North Vancouver.
- 2 + den
- 914 sq/ft
- 2,044 sq/ft
There have been 20 townhomes reported sold in Queensbury, North Vancouver in the last two years.
Most Recent Sales
Listing information last updated on July 5, 2022 a 11:25 PM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.