- Time on Site: 14 days
- 3,627 sq/ft
A PRICELESS opportunity to OWN a property on the Best of the Most Prestigious Sites, “Bramwell Rd.” The PANORAMIC View toward Downtown City & Lion's Gate & Ocean is BREATHTAKING, OUTSTANDING and UNOBSTRUCTED. Existing over 3,600 sq.ft. house is Well Sited on an IMMACULATELY manicured lot of over 18,000 sq.ft. This 6BR & 6BTH house is built in 1972 but RENOVATED to the highest standards. Featuring a Balcony running along the front side of the house, spacious kitchen with built-in gas range, plenty of cabinet space, separate dining and eating area , & large living room all over looking the picturesque view. Master bedroom with an ENORMOUS ENSUITE featuring double sinks, large jetted soaker tub, skylights and a spacious walk-in closet. Showing only BY APPOINTMENT prior to 24 hours.
- List Price [LP]: $6,090,000
- Original List Price [OLP]: $6,090,000
- List Date: April 6, 2021
- Last Updated: April 21, 2021, 1:24 a.m.
- Days on Market: 2
- Price [LP] Per Sq/Ft: $1,679.07
- Address: 1425 Bramwell Road
- MLS® Number: R2561158
- Listing Brokerage: RE/MAX Masters Realty
- Type: House/Single Family
- Style of Home: 2 Storey
- Title: Freehold NonStrata
- Age: 49 years
- Year Built: 1972
- Bedrooms: 6
- Total Bathrooms: 6
- Full Bathrooms: 5
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Fireplaces: 3
- Floors: 3
- Int. Area: 3,627 sq/ft
- Main Floor: 2,225 sq/ft
- Below Main Floor Area: 1,402 sq/ft
- # of Rooms: 14
- # of Kitchens: 1
- Lot Size: 18,724 sq/ft
- Frontage: 100.00
- Gross Taxes: $13183.92
- Taxes Year: 2020
- Roof: Wood
- Heat: Forced Air
- Construction: Frame - Wood
- View: Breathtaking Panoramic View
- Outdoor Areas: Balcny(s) Patio(s) Dck(s)
- Site Influences: Central Location, Golf Course Nearby, Marina Nearby, Private Setting, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill Nearby
- Parking Type: Add. Parking Avail., Carport; Multiple
- Parking Spaces - Total: 8
- Parking Spaces - Covered: 2
- Parking Access: Front
|Main||Living Room||21'1 × 16'1
|Main||Kitchen||20' × 16'
|Main||Dining Room||12' × 11'11
|Main||Master Bedroom||16'1 × 13'
|Main||Bedroom||13' × 12'
|Main||Dressing Room||15'1 × 8'1
|Main||Laundry||10' × 8'
|Main||Other||14'1 × 13'
|Below||Recreation Room||19' × 15'
|Below||Bedroom||15'1 × 10'
|Below||Bedroom||12'1 × 12'
|Below||Bedroom||12'1 × 12'
|Below||Bedroom||13'1 × 11'1
|Below||Storage||21'1 × 10'1
|April 6, 2021||R2561158||$6,090,000||Listed|
|January 20, 2021||R2510232||$5,880,000||Expired|
|October 19, 2020||R2510232||$5,880,000||Listed|
Interested in the full price history of this home? Contact us.
There are 29 other houses for sale in Chartwell, West Vancouver.
- 6 + den
- 4,552 sq/ft
- 5,107 sq/ft
There have been 38 houses reported sold in Chartwell, West Vancouver in the last two years.
Most Recent Sales
Listing Office: RE/MAX Masters Realty>
Listing information last updated on April 21, 2021 a 01:20 AM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.