- List Price
- Sold on Mar 16, 2022
- 585 sq/ft
1-Bed Assignment at 'Park West'
Southwest facing 1-bedroom assignment at the popular and SOLD OUT 'Park West' at Lions Gate Village. Located in the coveted north tower, enjoy panoramic sunset views towards Stanley Park and the Burrard Inlet from the most desirable 1-bedroom stack in the development. Offering 585 sq/ft home with a 78 sq/ft balcony, and featuring elevated luxuries including air-conditioning, over-height ceilings, and engineered hardwood flooring. A functional open-living space is highlighted by oversized windows, office nook for working-from-home, and a dream kitchen featuring a central island, quartz countertops and Miele appliance package with gas cooktop. 'Park West' offers impressive resort-style amenities including an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, fully-equipped fitness facility, professional grade-outdoor kitchen, yoga and dance studio, and guest suites for visiting guests and family (to name but a few). Enjoy the convenience of Lions Gate Village with direct access to downtown Vancouver via Lions Gate Bridge, steps to retail locations and Belle Isle Park, and a short walk to Ambleside Beach, Park Royal Shopping Centre, and Capilano River trails.
- List Price [LP]: $778,000
- Last Updated: June 3, 2022, 11:48 a.m.
- Sale Price [SP]:
- Sale Date: March 16, 2022
- Address: 905 1633 Capilano Road
- MLS® Number: R2642832
- Type: Apartment
- Style of Home: 1-Level
- Title: Freehold Strata
- Year Built: 2022
- Bedrooms: 1
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Floors: 1
- Int. Area: 585 sq/ft
- Main Floor: 585 sq/ft
- Taxes Year: 2020
- Maintenance Fee: $284.60 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Garbage Pickup, Gardening, Management, Recreation Facilities, Snow Removal
- Roof: Other
- Heat: Forced Air
- Included Items: Clothes washer/dryer, fridge, stove, dishwasher, drapes/window coverings
Air-Conditioning, Engineered hardwood Flooring, Airy 8'9 High Ceilings, Oversized Windows w/ Roller Blinds, Closet Organizers, LEED Gold Certified, Roughed-In Level 2 EV Parking
- View: City and Inner Harbour
- Outdoor Areas: South Facing Balcony (64 sqft)
- Site Influences: 27,500 sf Retail incl. Casual Restaurant & Grocers, 2-Minute Walk to Belle Isle Park and Playground, North Vancouver Recreation Centre w/ Library Pod, 10-Minute Walk to Park Royal Shopping Centre and Ambleside Beach
- Amenities: 4,800 sf Pool & Hot Tub, 15,000 sf Pool Deck w/ Cabanas, Professional Grade Outdoor Grill Kitchen, Fully Equipped Fitness Facility, Private Yoga & Dance Studio, Guest Suites, Concierge, Mail Lockers, Private Boardrooms, Piano Lounge, Games Room w/ Billiards Table, Theatre Lounge w/ Large Format TV
- Parking Type: Underground Parkade
- Parking Spaces - Total: 1
- Parking Spaces - Covered: 1
- Parking Access: Rear
- Bylaw Restrictions: Rentals Allowed, Pets Allowed
|Main||Living Room||0'0 × 0'0
|Main||Kitchen||0'0 × 0'0
|Main||Bedroom||0'0 × 0'0
|Main||Flex||0'0 × 0'0
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
- MLS® Listings: 15
- Units in development: 258
- Developer: Keltic Canada Development
- Construction: Concrete
There are 0 other condos for sale in Lions Gate Village, North Vancouver.
There have been 0 condos reported sold in Lions Gate Village, North Vancouver in the last two years.
Most Recent Sales
Listing information last updated on December 10, 2023 at 04:15 PM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.