- List Price
- Sold on Jan 7, 2021
- 2 + den
- 1,283 sq/ft
Beautifully finished 2 bedroom + Den Lions series corner unit townhome offers a spacious feel due to its open concept main floor design that allows for entertaining flexibility. Even better, the full rooftop deck creates your very own private outdoor escape while the built-in central heating and cooling offers year-round comfort. Belle Isle has a world-class location right in the heart of the North Shore at the Lions Gate Village. It is exceptionally close to almost everything – the Capilano River, Park Royal, Ambleside Beach, the Lions Gate Bridge and Downtown Vancouver. The Lions Gate Village is North Vancouver’s premier new master-planned community complete with parks, trails, shopping and other services. Call us now or visit our off-site presentation centre at 88 Lonsdale.
- List Price [LP]: $1,179,000
- Last Updated: Jan. 18, 2021, 2:33 p.m.
- Sale Date: Jan. 7, 2021
- Off Market Date: Jan. 7, 2021
- Address: 240 2060 Curling Road
- MLS® Number: Exclusive
- Listing Brokerage: Pacesetter Marketing Ltd.
- Type: Townhouse
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 2.5
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Dens: 1
- Floors: 2
- Int. Area: 1,283 sq/ft
- Roof: Other, Tile - Concrete
- Heat: Heat Pump
- Construction: Frame - Wood
- Outdoor Areas: Patio(s) & Deck(s), Rooftop Deck
- Site Influences: Central Location, Golf Course Nearby, Marina Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Amenities: In Suite Laundry, Playground, Storage
- Parking Type: Garage; Underground
- Parking Access: Side
- Locker: Y
- Bylaw Restrictions: Pets Allowed, Rentals Allowed
- MLS® Listings: 2
- Units in development: 88
- Developer: Citimark
- Construction: Wood frame
There are 7 other townhomes for sale in Pemberton, North Vancouver.
- 1,581 sq/ft
- 1,815 sq/ft
There have been 52 townhomes reported sold in Pemberton, North Vancouver in the last two years.
Most Recent Sales
Listing information last updated on June 25, 2021 a 05:20 AM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.