- List Price
- Sold on Oct 29, 2020
- 1 + den
- 665 sq/ft
One Bdrm & Den at Sought After District Crossing
Spacious one bedroom and den in well regarded and sought after 'District Crossing'. Conveniently located along the Marine corridor, and offering 665 sq/ft of open planned living space with western exposure. A well thought out kitchen features stainless steel appliances, tons of storage, and granite countertops including a large centre island with breakfast bar. The adjacent living space provides access to the covered balcony for year-round enjoyment and views of sunset skies, and the generous bedroom features a walk-through closet to the well appointed 4-piece bathroom with deep soaker tub. Completing the home is a flexible den space great for a home office, nursery, or extra in-suite storage. Pets and rentals allowed in this well maintained building that features both a gym and amenity room. A fantastic central location with transit service across the North Shore and to downtown at your doorstep, and just steps to shopping, dining, and peaceful trails through Heywood Park and Mosquito Creek.
- List Price [LP]: $569,000
- Last Updated: March 11, 2021, 12:04 p.m.
- Sale Price [SP]:
- Sale Date: Oct. 29, 2020
- Off Market Date: Oct. 29, 2020
- Address: 310 1677 Lloyd Avenue
- MLS® Number: R2511691
- Type: Apartment
- Style of Home: One Level
- Title: Freehold
- Age: 9 years
- Year Built: 2011
- Bedrooms: 1
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Dens: 1
- Floors: 1
- Int. Area: 665 sq/ft
- Main Floor: 665 sq/ft
- # of Rooms: 5
- # of Kitchens: 1
- Gross Taxes: $2794.79
- Taxes Year: 2020
- Maintenance Fee: $242.80 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Management, caretaker, gardening, snow removal, garbage pickup, recreation facility.
- Roof: Torch-On
- Heat: Baseboard Electric
- Included Items: Clothes Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Drapes and Blinds, Closet Wardrobes/Organizers
- Excluded Items: None
Built-in Closet Organizers
- View: West Sunset Skies
- Outdoor Areas: Balcony
- Site Influences: Shopping Nearby, Trails Nearby, Recreation Nearby
- Amenities: Storage Locker, Elevator, In-suite Laundry, Gym, Amenity Room
- Parking Type: Undeground Parkade
- Parking Spaces - Total: 1
- Parking Spaces - Covered: 1
- Parking Access: Front
- Bylaw Restrictions: Pets Allowed w/ Restrictions (2 cats, 2 dogs, or 1 of each), Rentals Allowed (minimum 6 months)
|Living Room||Main||11'11 × 10'11
|Dining Room||Main||10'11 × 5'11
|Kithcen||Main||9'10 × 8'4
|Bedroom||Main||10'3 × 9'10
|Den||Main||7'9 × 5'3
|Walk-In-Closet||Main||7'9 × 4'8
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
- MLS® Listings: 1
- Units in development: 129
- Developer: Qualex-Landmark
- Construction: Wood frame
- Bylaw Restrictions:
- Pets allowed w/ restrictions (2 pets - max 55lbs and 24" in height)
- Rentals allowed (min 6 months)
There are 27 other condos for sale in Pemberton, North Vancouver.
- 613 sq/ft
- 975 sq/ft
There have been 234 condos reported sold in Pemberton, North Vancouver in the last two years.
Most Recent Sales
Listing information last updated on August 3, 2021 a 09:40 AM.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.