3673 Princess Avenue, Princess Park, North Vancouver
Substantially updated Princess Park craftsman home
Substantially updated craftsman style family home in a private Princess Park setting. The house was renovated in 2001 to include a terrific great room living space and expanding the home to 3,240 sq/ft over 2 levels. Features include hardwood floors throughout the main, granite and marble counters, high efficiency furnace (2016), updated windows (1996, 2001, & 2002), Benjamin Moore paint, Grohe shower heads, and many more customizations/thoughtful additions. The spacious main floor includes a large foyer entrance and leads to an L-shaped living room and dining room with gas fireplace, picture windows, and plenty of space for a large family. The open plan addition includes a well laid out kitchen, eating area, and welcoming family room with river rock covered gas fireplace; and features skylights and wall-to-wall windows and doors that create a bright living space and truly invite the outdoors in. The kitchen was designed by Paradigm and includes high end appliances: a Subzero fridge, Thermador cook top, and top of the line Kitchenaid built-in wall oven and microwave. Completing the main are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including the master with elegant 3 piece ensuite and French doors to a Juliet balcony overlooking the private yard. The lower level includes a recreation/media room, gym, mud room, laundry room, 3 piece bathroom, and a spa-like steam room (with frameless glass enclosed steam shower) with sliders to a private pergola covered hot tub. Completing the lower level is a heated storage room, with separate access from the main house, as well as added crawl space storage room. Includes a double garage with electric heater, and fan for humidity, plus access to additional storage ideal for potential wine storage or additional storage. Situated on a 70’ x 120’ lot in a tranquil setting next to Hastings Creek and with a truly private, fully landscaped backyard oasis. Highlights of the yard include low voltage lighting, mature plants, basalt and Pennsylvania blue stone patios, and a newer wood deck – all great for outdoor entertaining! Conveniently located steps to Princess Park and its trails, on transit, a short walk to Caisbrooke School, and close to all Lonsdale and Lynn Valley amenities.
- No Opens scheduled. Contact us now via the form on this page to Book a Viewing
- Price: $1,798,000
- Address: 3673 Princess Avenue
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Princess Park
- Type: Single Family
- Interior Area.: 3,240 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Floors: 2
- Frontage: 70'
- Depth: 120'
- Lot Size: 8,400 sq/ft
- Age: 46 years
- Year of Reno: 2001/2002
- MLS®: R2205304
- features: High-end appliances: Subzero fridge, Thermador cook top, and top of the line Kitchenaid built-in wall oven and microwave | Kitchen with full extension drawers | Thermostat controlled firepalce in family room | Cedar siding | Low voltage garden lighting |
- updates : High efficiency furnace - 96% (2016) | Updated windows (1996, 2001, & 2002) | Steam room/shower (2000)
- Roof Type: Wood
- Covered Parking: 2
- Parking Facilities: Double garage
- Parking Access: Front
- Heat: Forced air, gas fireplaces
- Fireplaces: 3
- Outdoor Areas: Private backyard
- Includes: Subzero fridge, Thermador gas cooktop, Built-in oven and microwave, Miele dishwasher, window coverings (Hunter Douglas blinds), security system, gym mirror, bar stools in kitchen
- Excludes: Skis over fireplace in family room, family room speakers
- Gross Tax: $5955.73
- Tax Year: 2016
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Princess Park is a small area, below Braemar and above 29th Street, and between Upper Lonsdale and Lynn Valley.
It's a great family area with most homes located just a short walk to Carisbrooke Elementary School. And yes, it's named for a park, Princess Park. The park offers a great place for families and kids with a playground, tennis courts, large open fields, and plenty of trails for walking the dog.Learn more
|Floorplan - 3673 Princess Avenue|