- 1,764 sq/ft
'Lillooet Place' Three Level Townhome
Well maintained three level townhome at rarely available 'Lillooet Place'. Offering southwest facing exposure providing a bright ambiance throughout the home. The main floor includes a kitchen with plenty of cupboard and counter space, and pass through to the adjacent dining room. The living room features a gas fireplace with tasteful modern surround, and large glass sliders (+sidelights) with access to a balcony ideal for catching sunset views. Upstairs are two generous sized bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom with stand-up shower and bathtub. Off the master is a second balcony with lovely mountain and peek-a-boo downtown Vancouver views. The walk-out lower level offers great space for your family’s use and has the potential to be renovated to add an additional bedroom/bathroom if needed. Rooms include a large laundry/storage room and a spacious recreation room with wet bar and sliders to a private patio. This family-friendly complex has an outdoor pool and a newer playground. One dog and one cat are allowed, and rentals up to 7 units. In the Lynnmour Elementary and Windsor Secondary catchments. Conveniently located steps to Capilano University, on transit and close to Phibbs Exchange, near trails and the Seymour Demonstration Forest, next to Superstore shopping, and minutes to Downtown.
- Sub-Area / Community: Lynnmour
- Type: Townhouse
- Age: 47 years
- MLS®: R2395556
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Fireplaces: 1
- Floors: 3
- Int. Area.: 1,764 sq/ft
- Gross Taxes: $2482.00
- Tax Year: 2019
- Maintenance Fee: $341.19 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Management, Recreation Facility, Garbage Pickup, Caretaker, Gardening
- Roof: Asphalt
- Heat: Forced air
- Parking Type: Carport + open designated parking with issued parking permit
- Parking Stalls: 2
- Parking Access: Front
- Included Items: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, window coverings
- View: Yes, Peek-a-boo city view from top level
- Outdoor Areas: Decks off main floor and master bedroom, lower level patio
- Bylaw Restrictions: - Pets allowed with restrictions (1 cat, 1 dog, and caged birds - see bylaws) | - Rentals allowed with restrictions (up to 7 units may be leased for terms of not less than one year - see bylaws)
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Disclaimer: All information displayed including measurements and square footage is approximate, and although believed to be accurate is not guaranteed. Information should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Listing information last updated on August 23, 2019 at 01:30 AM.