Central Lonsdale, North Vancouver
Listing information last updated on April 14, 2021 a 06:00 AM.
There are 2 homes for sale in 15 West. 150 W 15th Street, Central Lonsdale, North Vancouver.
Get notified when new homes in 15 West. 150 W 15th Street, Central Lonsdale, North Vancouver are listed! Click the Set Alert button below, create an account, and you will be notified by email each day new listings hit the MLS®.
- 892 sq/ft
- 659 sq/ft
Introducing 15 West - an 18-storey condominium project with 115 sustainably built homes located a block away from Central Lonsdale in North Vancouver.
- Address: 150 W 15th Street
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Central Lonsdale
- Developer: Citimark and Grosvenor
- Year built: 2014
- Title to land: Freehold Strata
- Strata Number: EPS2185
- Construction: Concrete
- Units in development: 115
- Storeys: 18
- Unit Types: Condos
- Parking Type: Garage underbuilding
- Bylaw Restrictions:
- Pets allowed w/ restrictions (not exceeding a total of two (2) animals - no more than two dogs, no more than two cats)
- Rentals allowed w/ restrictions (no short term accommodation ie Airbnb - min lease 1 year) - -- See full bylaws
- Gym, meeting room, social lounge, bike storage, visitor parking
- Panoramic harbour views across Burrard Inlet to Vancouver, Stanley Park and Georgia Strait; or dynamic city views of the Lonsdale Corridor; or dramatic mountain vistas of the Lions and the North Shore’s famous ski areas
- Contemporary building design by award-winning IBI/HB Architects
- Large view windows and expansive balconies and decks on most homes
- Green features including hot-water heating from the Lonsdale Energy Corporation, green roofs, low-flow fixtures, water-wise landscaping and energy efficient appliances.
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Disclaimer: All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should not be relied upon without independent verification.