514 West 28th Street, Upper Lonsdale, North Vancouver
well maintained 4 bedroom Upper Lonsdale family home
Cosy and well maintained 4 bedroom family home in a convenient Upper Lonsdale location. The level entry main floor offers over 1,100 sq/ft including a spacious living room with wood burning fireplace (with electric insert) and large south facing picture windows; dining room; and French doors leading to the adjacent kitchen which features plenty of cupboard and counter space, newer appliances, and room for an eating area. Completing the main is a powder room, and a multipurpose nanny or guest suite addition, with a separate entrance, that can provide additional living space or be used as a revenue producing suite. Upstairs offers 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms including a spacious master with 2 piece ensuite and access to a large partially covered deck with mountain views. Situated on a nicely landscaped, low maintenance lot with a private south facing front garden, hidden behind a hedge, and a fenced backyard, with garden shed, and access to two car off street parking from 29th Street. Ideally located close to all amenities including Larson Elementary, Carson Graham Secondary, Westview Shopping Center, Edgemont Village, Delbrook Park, the soon to be completed rebuilt William Griffith Community Center, and with easy access across the North Shore or to downtown from Highway 1.
- Price: $1,298,000
- Address: 514 West 28th Street
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Upper Lonsdale
- Type: Single Family
- Interior Area.: 1,992 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Floors: 2
- Frontage: 33'
- Depth: 101'
- Lot Size: 3,339 sq/ft
- Age: 43 years
- MLS®: R2139399
- updates : Majority of windows replaced with vinyl windows - 2010 | Draintile inspected and cleaned - 2009 | Water line to street and pressure reduction value replaced - 2015 | Front and back doors replaced - 2010 | Access stairs to deck replaced - 2012 | Fully repainted interior - 2015 | New flooring - kitchen, carpet in hallway
- Roof Type: Torch-on (2008)
- Covered Parking: 2
- Parking Facilities: Open
- Parking Access: Rear
- Heat: Forced-air
- Fireplaces: 1
- Outdoor Areas: Fenced front and backyard, sundeck off the top floor
- Includes: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, window coverings, security system, backyard activity centre
- Excludes: SE bedroom curtains
- Gross Tax: $4029.98
- Tax Year: 2016
Disclaimer: All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All measurements and square footage are approximate.
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Upper Lonsdale, a name both descriptive and informative. Drive up Lonsdale past highway 1 and you will get to Upper Lonsdale, stretching from above the highway (25th street) to just above the top of the hill.
Many things are a short distance away, with Queensdale Market, Queens Cross Public House, 7-11, Starbucks, North Van recreation centre and more along Lonsdale.Learn more