409-122 East 3rd Street, Lower Lonsdale, North Vancouver
Bright & well maintained 1 bedroom and den at the Sausalito
Bright and well maintained 1 bedroom and den suite at the Sausalito. Offering 720 square feet including a spacious kitchen with cherry wood cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, and a moveable island great for an added work space. Completing the open plan is a spacious dining/living room with gas burning fireplace, floor to ceiling windows, and access to the den, great as an office, nursery, or in-suite storage. The bedroom offers plenty of closet space, room for dressers, and a semi-ensuite. Includes in-suite laundry, storage locker, and 1 secured parking space. Terrific young building (built in 2006), fully rainscreened, pet friendly (3 pets, up to 2 cats or 2 dogs) and rentals allowed with restrictions (max 9). Situated in the heart of Lower Lonsdale steps to all amenities including restaurants, shopping, transit, and the Quay.
- Price: $369,900
- Address: 409-122 East 3rd Street
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Lower Lonsdale
- Type: Apartment
- Interior Area.: 712 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Floors: 1
- Age: 9 years
- MLS®: R2018479
- Roof Type: Torch-On
- Covered Parking: 1
- Parking Facilities: Garage Underbuilding
- Parking Access: Side
- Heat: Baseboard Electric & Natural Gas Fireplace
- Fireplaces: 1
- Includes: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Window coverings, x2 FOBS
- Excludes: Television and Television Unit
- Maintenance Fee: $313.78 per month
- Maintenance Includes: Management, Hot Water, Gas, Garbage, Sewer, Gardening, Caretaker, Water
- Gross Tax: $1546.87
- Tax Year: 2015
- Bylaw Restrictions: Rentals Allowed w/ Restrictions (max 9 units, minimum 6 months), Pets Allowed w/ Restrictions (Combined total of three (3) dogs & cats, with max number of dogs or cats not exceed two (2))
Disclaimer: All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All measurements and square footage are approximate.
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Lower Lonsdale is the place to sample urban life on the Shore without the hustle and bustle of downtown (but still only a 15 minute Seabus ride away).
Lower Lonsdale has become the centre of increased density on the North Shore, changing dramatically in the last 10 years. Don't want a car? This area is the most walkable on the North Shore. All amenities are at your doorstep including an IGA, a couple Starbucks, a movie Theatre, 5 pin bowling, and more.Learn more