9-215 East 4th Street, Lower Lonsdale, North Vancouver
Welcome to Orchard Terrace, built by Rockarc Development and designed by award winning architect Charles Moorhead. This collection of just 9 townhome units is conveniently located in heart of Lower Lonsdale steps from shopping, restaurants, transit and more. Offering a variety of thoughtful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom plans, with select units offering city views, sky lit entries, south facing patios, roof top balconies, gas burning fireplaces, and natural gas barbecue connections. Each unit offers 1 storage locker and 1 secure parking with a second, if required, available for purchase. List price includes a $5,000 appliance credit and 2-5-10 year new home warranty. Price includes net HST.
- No Opens scheduled. Contact us now via the form on this page to Book a Viewing
- Price: $689,000
- Address: 9-215 East 4th Street
- Building: Orchard Terrace
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Lower Lonsdale
- Type: Townhouse
- Interior Area.: 1,499 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Floors: 3
- MLS®: V934657
- Covered Parking: 1, ask about additional parking for purchase
- Parking Facilities: Garage underbuilding
- Parking Access: Lane
- Heat: Baseboard Electric
- Fireplaces: 1
- Includes: $5,000 appliance credit, microwave
- Maintenance Fee: $186.00 per month
- Gross Tax: $2765.00
- Tax Year: 2011
- Bylaw Restrictions: Pets allowed w/ restrictions | Rentals allowed w/ restrictions
Disclaimer: All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All measurements and square footage are approximate.
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Lower Lonsdale is the place to sample urban life on the Shore without the hustle and bustle of downtown (but still only a 15 minute Seabus ride away).
Lower Lonsdale has become the centre of increased density on the North Shore, changing dramatically in the last 10 years. Don't want a car? This area is the most walkable on the North Shore. All amenities are at your doorstep including an IGA, a couple Starbucks, a movie Theatre, 5 pin bowling, and more.Learn more