4300 Starlight Way, Upper Delbrook, North Vancouver
Renovated city, ocean, & sunset view home
Renovated city, ocean, and sunset view home in a quiet Upper Delbrook location. Offering over 3,700 sq/ft across three levels with 4 bedrooms + den and 3.5 bathrooms. The home was tastefully renovated with modern finishes providing a refreshing update to the traditional plan. Recent improvements include new flooring, new deck and railing, updated kitchen and bathrooms, new hot water tank, new paint, and more. The main floor features a formal living room and dining room with fireplace and large picture windows with westerly views. The updated kitchen includes plenty of cupboard and counter space, stainless appliances; and opens to an elegant family room/eating area with sliding door access to the city view deck. Completing the main is a laundry room, 2 piece bathroom, and a generous sized office with vaulted ceilings. Upstairs offers three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including a spacious master suite with lie-in-bed sunset views and a 5 piece ensuite. The finished lower level includes a fourth bedroom, full bathroom, and recreation room with walk-out patio access. Set on a 70’ x 129’ lot with a recently landscaped low maintenance yard, at the end of a private cul-de-sac in a quiet family friendly location, yet just a short drive to all amenities.
- No Opens scheduled. Contact us now via the form on this page to Book a Viewing
- Price: $2,398,000
- Address: 4300 Starlight Way
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Upper Delbrook
- Type: Single Family
- Interior Area.: 3,789 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 4 + den
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Floors: 3
- Frontage: 70'
- Depth: 129'
- Lot Size: 9,052 sq/ft
- Age: 32 years
- Year of Reno: 2018
- MLS®: R2342546
- updates : New decking and glass railing | New interior LED light fixtures and chandelier | New engineered hardwood flooring | New interior railings | New front door | Freshly painted inside and out | New gas fireplaces | New hot water tank
- Roof Type: Wood (approx 6 years old)
- Covered Parking: 2
- Parking Facilities: Double garage
- Parking Access: Front
- Heat: Forced air, baseboard electric
- Fireplaces: 2 - 1 gad, 1 electric
- Outdoor Areas: Balcony off main, low maintenance terraced backyard
- View: Yes, panoramic city, bridge, and sunset views
- Includes: Fridge, stove dishwasher, washer, dryer, roughed-in vacuum, garage door opener, security system
- Gross Tax: $8336.40
- Tax Year: 2018
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
|Brochure - 4300 Starlight Drive|