4331 Lions Avenue, Forest Hills, North Vancouver
warm & inviting family home in a sought after Forest Hills location
Fabulous, warm and inviting family home in the sought after Forest Hills location. Set on Lions Avenue, a coveted low traffic street, within walking distance to Canyon Heights Elementary and Handsworth Secondary School. This spacious five bedroom home offers 2,350 sq/ft over two levels, with a traditional layout and quality updates, this home is great for raising a family and can offer the potential of the addition of a secondary living suite. The 1,400 sq/ft main floor boasts terrific picture windows throughout, with an abundance of natural light, a partial mountain view, and a tranquil and private ravine backyard. Features include beautiful oak hardwood floors, a generous sized living room with a gas burning fireplace, a formal dining room, and an airy kitchen with ample sized eating area and easy access to a 279 sq/ft deck for entertaining. Completing the main floor are three bedrooms and an updated bathroom. The finished lower level offers suite potential with two additional bedrooms, recreation room with a wood burning fireplace, laundry area with sink, three piece bathroom, and features walk-out access to the covered, ground-level deck. Situated on a 9,300 sq/ft (77.25’ x 132.5’ EFF) lot that backs onto MacKay Creek and offers plenty of privacy and lush greenery. Located in a family friendly neighbourhood, just a short walk to reputable schools, close to public transit, and an easy walk or drive to Edgemont Village.
- Price: $2,425,000
- Address: 4331 Lions Avenue
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Forest Hills
- Type: Single Family
- Interior Area.: 2,356 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 2
- Frontage: 70/77.5'
- Depth: 116/149'
- Lot Size: 9,310 sq/ft
- Age: 62 years
- MLS®: R2245921
- features: Gas fireplace on the main, wood fireplace in recreation room | Wiring for a hot tub | Original hardwood floors on the main | Crown moldings | Garden shed
- updates : Roof approx. 7 years old | Furnace serviced 2018 | Hot water tank 2013 | New front door | Pella Windows approx. 10 years old | Updated main floor bathroom | Glass railings on the deck
- Roof Type: Asphalt
- Covered Parking: 2
- Parking Facilities: Tandem garage
- Parking Access: Front
- Heat: Forced air
- Fireplaces: 2 - 1 gas, 1 wood
- Outdoor Areas: 279 sq/ft sundeck off the kitchen/eating area , large patio off walk-out basement
- View: Yes, private treed outlook
- Includes: Sub-Zero fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, window coverings (excluding back bedroom sheers), security system
- Gross Tax: $8382.00
- Tax Year: 2017
Disclaimer: All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All measurements and square footage are approximate.
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Contrary to the name, you won't find a Forest in this neighbourhood, you will find hills though.
Forest Hills is ideally located a short walk to Canyon Heights Elementary and Handsworth Secondary, and just up the hill from Edgemont Village, a walk or drive away.Learn more