5853 Grousewoods Crescent, Grousewoods, North Vancouver
Well maintained and updated Grousewoods family home
Well maintained and updated Grousewoods family home. Featuring over 2,800 sqft on three levels with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The open plan main floor offers a fully renovated kitchen with stainless appliances, wood cabinets, & quartz counters; and leads to a dining room and living room with gas burning fireplace, hardwood floors and sliding doors to a generous sized glass roof covered deck complete with built-in hot tub. Upstairs features 4 bedrooms including a spacious master with skylit sitting area, gas fireplace, and a 5 piece ensuite. The finished lower level is currently configured for extended family use with a recreation room/bedroom, flex space, laundry room, and 2 piece bathroom, though also contains a separate entrance for suite potential. Situated on a low maintenance lot with a new interlocking driveway to a two car garage, and a sunny west facing rear yard with level lawn (with room for a trampoline!). In a quiet neighbourhood great for the active family with skiing and hiking at your doorstep, sought after schooling (Montroyal Elem. & Handsworth Sec.) and Edgemont Village a short drive away, and with easy access across the North Shore and to downtown via Highway 1.
- No Opens scheduled. Contact us now via the form on this page to Book a Viewing
- Price: $1,459,000
- Address: 5853 Grousewoods Crescent
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Grousewoods
- Type: Single Family
- Interior Area.: 2,823 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Floors: 3
- Frontage: 30.7/31.2'
- Depth: 135.5/140.4'
- Lot Size: 4,133 sq/ft
- Age: 33 years
- MLS®: R2326413
- updates : Hot water tank - 2017 | Fully renovated kitchen - 2016 | Repainted exterior - 2017 | Water line from street replaced - 2017
- Roof Type: Asphalt
- Covered Parking: 2
- Parking Facilities: Double garage
- Parking Access: Front
- Heat: Forced air, electric baseboard hear in 1 bedroom
- Fireplaces: 3
- Outdoor Areas: Balcony, covered back patio, fenced backyard
- View: Yes, Grouse Mountain from Balcony
- Includes: Fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, all window coverings, garage door remote, roughed-in security system
- Gross Tax: $6044.11
- Tax Year: 2018
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Located at the foot of Grouse Mountain, Grousewoods is a more recent subdivision with an approved building scheme of Cedar clad, westcoast contemporary style homes.
Laid out with numerous cul-de-sacs, and close to Canyon Heights Elementary and Handsworth Secondary, Grousewoods is great for young families. Offering a network of trails, and the mountain at your doorstep, this neighbourhood is also ideal for active outdoors participation.Learn more
|Floorplan - 5853 Grousewoods Crescent, North Vancouver|
|Brochure - 5853 Grousewoods Crescent, North Vancouver|