506 East 19th Street, Grand Boulevard, North Vancouver
New Custom Designed Boulevard Home
**New custom designed luxury home in a terrific Grand Boulevard location. Offering a well laid out main floor with stunning marble floors, a grand spiral staircase entrance, and open plan living with fabulous kitchen, dining room, and great room with fabulous fireplace. Up offers 3 spacious bedrooms, each with their own ensuite, including a large master with a vaulted ceiling, spa-like 5 piece ensuite including a steam shower, and generous walk-in closet. Down features a media room, a bedroom for main floor use, and a 1 bedroom self-contained legal suite. Lane access to a rarely available three car garage plus additional parking pad. Quality construction by established, 25 year plus experienced builder, "CG Construction". Price does not include HST.
- Price: $1,728,000
- Address: 506 East 19th Street
- City: North Vancouver
- Neighbourhood: Grand Boulevard
- Type: Single Family
- Interior Area.: 4,314 sq/ft
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Floors: 3
- Frontage: 50.0
- Depth: 120'
- Lot Size: 6,000 sq/ft
- MLS®: V972574
- features: Low maintenance slap-dash siding | In-ground sprinkler system | Stunning Marble floor throughout the main | 8' solid wood doors | High-end Groulx bathroom fixtures | Kitchen with Caesarstone counters, pot filler, and high-end appliances | Self-contained 1 bdrm legal suite down, with potential for a second suite if desired | Coffered ceilings in the den/office and great room | B.I vacuum with retractable in-wall hose
- Roof Type: Asphalt
- Covered Parking: 3.0
- Parking Facilities: 3 car garage + additional parking pad
- Parking Access: Lane
- Heat: Radiant in-floor heat | Air conditioning
- Fireplaces: 1
- View: Yes, partial harbour view
Disclaimer: All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All measurements and square footage are approximate.
Disclaimer: Catchments and school information compiled from the School District and the Fraser Institute. School catchments, although deemed to be accurate, are not guaranteed and should be verified.
Can you guess what this area is named after?
The Boulevard is this areas 'Central Park', running for 12 blocks from East 19th Street to East Keith Road. If that's not enough park space, there is also the Boulevard Park, with its full size soccer pitch, bocce courts, tennis courts, and city views.
Brooksbank Elementary and Sutherland Secondary Schools are just a short walk from most Boulevard homes. Close to Central and Lowers Lonsdale and Lynn Valley amenities, Park and Tilford Shopping Centre, and just minutes to downtown along highway 1 and the Iron Workers Memorial Bridge.Learn more