Why Buy with RE/MAX Rossetti Realty
Our philosophy is to empower and educate our clients so they can make an informed decision, not just about their new home, but about the community and neighbourhood as well.
We have developed a comprehensive step-by-step plan to help you find your dream home.
Our 15 steps to finding your new home are:
- Meeting with Re/Max Rossetti Realty to discuss your needs and desires. We invite you to meet with our Team at our office, at your home, or in a coffee shop to discuss your needs and wants. We will go over the process of buying a home, step-by-step, and discuss your commitment to us and our commitment to you!
- Highlight various North Shore areas to determine which ones are best suited
to your needs.
- Explain Agency and the Buyer Agency Agreement.
- Assist you in pre-qualifying for a Mortgage. It is important to obtain financing early in the home buying process to ensure that you are looking at homes you can afford to buy.
- Advise you on all costs associated with buying a new home including Property Transfer Tax, Legal Fees, Building Inspections, etc.
- Input your requirements into our automated email notification program so that you receive daily, when available, listings that meet your criteria. Through this system you will receive new listings 24-48 hours before they appear on mls.ca or realtylink.org.
- Keep you informed of changes to the market, and of properties that meet your criteria.
- Arrange to show you properties that meet your criteria and that you signal as being of interest.
- Advise you on neighbourhood benefits, proximity to schools, and amenities while showing you properties.
- Assist you in doing your due diligence including providing info on the sellers disclosure statement, title search, zoning, etc.
- Advice you on price when making an offer. We will show you comparable sales of other properties to ensure you are making an informed decision.
- Expertly write an offer of purchase and sale that protects your interests.
- Present an offer and handle negotiations until we come to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Co-ordinate closing procedures with yours and the seller’s lawyers/notaries.
- Follow up to arrange exchange of keys and answer questions on any unforeseen concerns.
Ready to get started finding your dream home?
Fill out our online form or or call us at 604.983.2518